It’s been several weeks since the two companies began the Wednesday Night Wars. Having been a prominent part of AEW: Dynamite since its premiere, Jon Moxley recently shared some further insight into the differences he has noticed between All Elite Wrestling and WWE.

Speaking with 101WKQX, Moxley talked about how unpredictable Dynamite can be. He said the name is apropos to the content of the show, comparing it to a powder keg.

“[…] anything could happen,” he said, “whereas in WWE or other promotions maybe, like not trying to throw any shade or anything, but it can be very predictable because they have a formula. Show opens, guy comes out with a mic, talks. Other guys’ music hits, comes out with a mic, talks. We’ve made the main event for tonight or whatever. There’s just these patterns and formulas that you see, and subconsciously you know as a fan what’s happening and you can predict stuff.”

“We don’t have any formulas or patterns yet. One week we open the show with Nick Jackson and Fenix, and you see this ridiculous match. One week we open with a promo, one week we open with who knows? Maybe we’ll open with the World Title match tomorrow night. Maybe Chris Jericho says I’m the champion and I’m going on first. That could happen. I’m not saying that’s happening, it could. You know, I think it’s a great idea. I’m going to text somebody right now. Let’s just open the show, man. World Title. We could do anything.”

Moxley recently defeated Darby Allin on an episode of AEW: Dynamite. The match came to an end after a devastating Paradigm Shift from the second rope helped secure Moxley the win.