WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross pays attention to social media closely to not only interact with fans but also get feedback for his commentary of AEW Dynamite.

This past Wednesday’s episode of AEW Dynamite in Chicago, IL at the Sears Centre Arena on TNT saw the debut of The Butcher and The Blade, who are managed by Allie, as they attacked Cody Rhodes.

The only problem is most fans not just watching on television but also in attendance didn’t know who the tag team was. Thus, with the legendary announcer also questioning who they were on commentary, some fans expressed their criticism of it.

Excalibur seemed to know who they are but he did not elaborate. There also wasn’t an explanation for why they attacked Rhodes. As a result, Ross has had enough of the critics, which is why he reacted to it on social media.

Ross took to his official Twitter account to give his reaction by writing:

“Getting my Spaulding’s busted for not knowing who The Butcher & The Blade were Wednesday night on @AEWonTNT (Hate to break this to some but I wasn’t supposed to know.)”

It turns out that the men are Braxton Sutter, who is best known for working in Impact Wrestling as well as the husband of Allie, and Andy Williams, who is the lead singer of the band Every Time I Die.