WWE SmackDown Superstar Lacey Evans has responded to the idea that she was called up too early from NXT to WWE’s main roster. Speaking on 101WKQX in Chicago, Evans disputed the claim, stating that “people get what they deserve.”

“Too early? Sweetheart, no such thing. People get what they deserve. I’m a hard worker and they saw that I could bring many things, including class, to the main roster,” Evans explained. “To RAW, to SmackDown, any brand that I’m put in, and that’s exactly what I did. A lot of people may be mad because they’re not in my position, making the money that I’m making, but that has nothing to do with me.”

Evans received a championship opportunity against current RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch earlier this year. Although unsuccessful at the time, Evans believes she’s ready to establish herself in the championship scene at WrestleMania, not caring whether it’s for the RAW or SmackDown Women’s Championship.

“Give me one of the champions. I don’t care which one. I’m on SmackDown now, so whoever that may be at the time, whether it’s Bayley, Sasha Banks, it doesn’t matter,” she said. “Let me get my hands on her and let there be no rules. A lot of women and a lot of people are used to referees rules to stop them from inflicting as much pain as possible, and it’s one of the things that I love to do. I am sick and tired of getting pulled off of these nasty things. So, if I could choose anything that I wanted, it would be a champion. Give me either one of them, I don’t care which and don’t pull me off of them when I get on.”

Evans recently made history alongside Natalya. The two performed in the first-ever women’s wrestling match in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia during WWE’s last visit there for their pay-per-view, Crown Jewel.