Major League Wrestling hired former Lucha Underground and WWE writer Chris DeJoseph in late October. It appears the former “Big Dick Johnson” from several DX sketches in the mid-2000s has already left the promotion and will be returning to WWE.

Pro Wrestling Sheet reported earlier today that DeJoseph was finishing up with MLW and PW Insider has since reported that he plans to return to WWE. He previously worked for the company from 2004 to 2010.

In addition to working in wrestling with WWE, Lucha Underground, and MLW, DeJoseph has worked on the shows Big Brother, Celebrity Big Brother, American Grit, Gator Boys, and many other TV shows.

This one is really fun. Check it out!

— Chris DJ DeJoseph (@chrisdejoseph) November 22, 2019

DeJoseph was only recently hired by MLW. DeJoseph was quoted as saying he was eager to get back into wrestling following his experience with Lucha Underground.

“Since the last season of Lucha Underground, I’ve had an itch to get back in the game,” DeJoseph said in an MLW press release. “I’ve been watching what they’ve been doing and the steps they are taking to keep building, and I can’t wait to get my hands dirty with MLW.”

“So much has sprouted from the alternative universe of Lucha Underground,”
DeJoseph continued. “The wrestling world is exploding right now, and I’m looking forward to riding that wave.”