CM Punk has been pretty open about his hatred towards Hulk Hogan over the years and it appears that his feelings haven’t changed since leaving WWE in 2014.

The former WWE Champion recently made an appearance in Windy City LIVE’s 2 Minute Warning YouTube show where he answered a number of questions.

Punk was first asked who his favorite wrestler growing up was and the former WWE star took the name of Hall Of Famer “Rowdy” Roddy Piper.

He was then asked about Hulk Hogan and answering the question, the Straight Edge Star revealed that he wasn’t a big Hogan fan growing up. When questioned about meeting the Hulkster, Punk admitted that he met him and said that he likes him even less now:

“I’ve met him, and I like him even less now, F–k him.”

Apart from this, CM Punk also talked about facing the Rock in a match, trading places with his dog for a day and his favorite movie.

You can check out CM Punk’s comments about Hulk Hogan in the clip below:

This is not the first time CM Punk has said harsh words about the WWE Hall Of Famer and he previously trashed Hogan when the Hulkster was still in TNA. Back then, Punk said he had no faith that Hogan had any interest in helping TNA and was simply looking for a paycheck.

“I have zero faith in Hulk Hogan as a man who is what 60 years-old and tries to dress like he’s 18 and lives on the Jersey Shore,” Punk said. “For a guy I’ve never met, I’ve formulated enough opinions about him just from being around him and like his business acumen and stuff like that, I really trust that he’s not in this for TNA and he’s not in this for the business. He’s in this for himself.”