Big Cass has been very open about his mistakes in WWE since leaving the company and he has talked a number of times about the infamous little man segment which many believe was one of the main reasons why Cass got fired from the company.

The former WWE star once again talked about the segment where he went off-script during his recent appearance on the Talk Is Jericho podcast and this time, he also revealed Vince McMahon’s reaction to it.

Cass first discussed how the segment was designed to get him mega heat from the crowd and revealing the Boss’ reaction to him going off script, the former NXT star claimed that saying he was unhappy would be an understatement:

“When I got back through the curtain, it was very, very bad. It was a bad night for me. [Vince McMahon being unhappy] is the understatement of the century. Furious, no, he was furious. That was the first straw and rightly so. I mean, that was such a bad decision, so stupid.”

Big Cass continued by recalling how he had mental health issues even when he was in WWE and according to him, he was depressed even when he came back from his ACL injury in April 2018.

Apart from this, the former WWE star also talked about his infamous seizure scare at a House Of Hardcore show and said that his goal now is to get back into WWE.