WWE Legend The Undertaker has revealed he has no recollection of his match against Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 30. It was this match that broke ‘Taker’s WrestleMania undefeated record, ending his 21 match winning streak.

Speaking with “Stone Cold” Steve Austin on his WWE Network show, The Broken Skull Sessions, The Undertaker talked about that night. When asked by Austin if he thinks he should have retired from in-ring competition following the match, ‘Taker replied:

“That is the million-dollar question. It could have been. The thing with this match is, not everybody knows but somewhere within the first five minutes I get concussed,” revealed Taker. “I don’t even remember this night. I’ve watched it back now but my last memory happened about 3:30 in the afternoon when my wife came backstage and we had a conversation.”

He reflected on how he had no memory of being checked on after the match. He recalled walking through Gorilla afterwards and then being in the hospital. Even after multiple viewings of their matchup, ‘Taker revealed he still can’t pinpoint where he became concussed.

“I watched [the match] back 10-15 times now and I can’t pick out where it [getting concussed] happened,” Undertaker said. “It was nothing Brock did. I think him not knowing I was concussed…when I watch it I can tell I’m lethargic. I’m not moving and thinking normally. This screwed me up. This screwed up my confidence. You would think after a career of 25 years that you wouldn’t get shook up. Well, that’s a false belief because this shook me up.”

When asked if he has any intentions to return to the ring in the future, The Undertaker stressed how he is going to write his own story. He added that he will be in charge of his own ending in pro wrestling.