Former WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins has addressed his infamous Hell in a Cell main event. Back in October, Rollins competed against “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt in the cage. Their match was flooded in red lights throughout. Speaking on this past Tuesday’s episode of WWE Backstage, Rollins confessed that their clash was “a mess,” citing the lighting as a contributing factor.

“So that was a mess for me,” Rollins stated. “Because first of all, you’re in this dark red. The cell is also red and so you’re trying to navigate around the edges of the cell and it’s very tight quarters to begin with. It was a mess. It was very difficult to deal with especially not knowing what was going to happen. I for one am not a fan [of the red light]. I think it affects my performance personally.”

Their match would end in a referee stoppage. This decision led to confusion and derision amongst the WWE Universe, given that the match was contested under Hell in a Cell rules. Rollins isn’t the only person within WWE who wasn’t happy with the red lights blanketing his match. After The Bell host, Corey Graves, also shared his dislike for the stylistic choice, stressing on a past episode of WWE’s official podcast that he doesn’t look forward to “any more of that damn red light during The Fiend matches.”