Oney Lorcan stated on Twitter that he’s signed a new multi-year agreement with WWE. 3 weeks ago, it was reported that Lorcan had asked WWE for his release.

Lorcan posted the following on Twitter to announce his new deal with WWE:

I AM PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT I HAVE AGREED TO A NEW MULTI YEAR CONTRACT AGREEMENT WITH WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT MAY THE WRESTLING GODS HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOULS

— BIFF BUSICK (@_StarDESTROYER) December 7, 2019

It was reported in mid-November by multiple outlets that Lorcan had asked for his release.

Lorcan then seemingly responded to comments made by Triple H about talent publicly asking to be released. The Tweet has since been deleted, however.

“The mature professional thing to say would be ‘no comment’ and have a private conversation, promoter to independent contractor, instead of burying talent publicly to the media,” a less-capitalized version of Lorcan’s Tweet would read. “That’s how I do business, it’s all about the game and how you play it,” a non-capitalized version of his Tweet read.

The 33-year-old Boston native was signed by WWE in 2015 after working with PWG, EVOLVE, and CZW. He was originally trained by Chaotic Pro Wrestling and later by Lance Storm at the Storm Wrestling Academy.

Lorcan has an all-caps approach to social media. Here are some of his more interesting Tweets from the last few weeks:

GUY CLEANING THE LOCKER ROOM AT THE GYM TOLD ME THAT CHRIS JERICHO OWNS NXT BECAUSE SHANE MCMAHON BOUGHT WWE AND MACHO MAN IS THAT DUDE

— BIFF BUSICK (@_StarDESTROYER) December 6, 2019

WHEN UBER DRIVER ASKS ME WHAT I DO I SAY I FIGHT IN WWF AND TELL THEM MY REAL NAME IS DUANE GILL AND I JUST PUT MYSELF OVER AND TELL THEM IF IT WAS REAL ID WIN EVERY MATCH AND THEN I DONT TIP THEM BUT I GIVE THEM FIVE STARS

— BIFF BUSICK (@_StarDESTROYER) December 4, 2019

My girl wants to party all the time,
party all the time, party all the time
My girl wants to party all the time,
party all the time, she parties all the time
Whoooohooohoohoo (party all the time)
She likes to party all the time (party all the time)
Whoooohooohoohoo

— BIFF BUSICK (@_StarDESTROYER) November 15, 2019