Super ACH obtained his release from WWE and has since returned to wrestling on the independent scene and with Major League Wrestling. During the recent controversy with his previous employer, ACH took a shot at Jay Lethal in a since-deleted Tweet. ACH recently provided more details regarding his conflict with Lethal in the following Tweets:

Lethal slapped me in a hotel room because he didn’t like me using the n word which he uses as well.

He tried to pull my bish cars in front of the locker room, but I defended myself. I hit him back and took him down.

And I was told I had to apologize for it because it would be

— Albert C Hardie / Super A.C.H (@ACHisSuper) December 6, 2019

“…in my best interest,” ACH continued. “Jimmy Jacobs a person who I respect was the reason I felt I had too. When I went to Lethal he never apologized to me for putting his hands on me. All he did was tell me how he’s felt with racism etc etc. but not ONCE did he ever say my bad for hitting you.”

“So till this day I’ll say it loud and clear,”
ACH continued in the same thread. “I don’t like him. I never will. Stop asking me to apologize for what I’ve said because I won’t ever. ROH locker was the worst time in my career for me. I’m over it! I dont care to talk about it. And I’ll do whatever in my powers to make sure I’m never ever belittled, embarrassed, or bullied again.”

ACH then continued to tell his fans he’s doing well, is happy, and evidently has a crush on Kayla Braxton:

To make sure I’m never ever belittled, embarrassed, or bullied again.

No I’m not crazy, I dont need to chat with a doctor. I’m completely happy. I have a crush on Kayla Braxton. I’m far from fine and good. I’m super!

Tomorrow is my birthday so I will be focused on that. Holla!

— Albert C Hardie / Super A.C.H (@ACHisSuper) December 6, 2019