Bobby Fulton revealed on Twitter recently that he is dealing with throat cancer. The 59-year-old former member of the Fantastics is not asking for sympathy from fans but rather is asking for prayers.

Fulton posted the following statement to Twitter:

Please pray

— Bobby Fulton (@TheBobbyFulton) December 7, 2019

“Good Evening! It’s Friday December 6th at 11 pm. As you know or most know, I had a very important Doctors Appointment today. The News wasn’t what I wanted to hear. God My Heavenly Father has never done me wrong ever! I serve a mighty God. A risen Savior in my Lord Jesus Christ. I want no sympathy! I’m just informing you, that I have cancer in my throat. That’s gonna be treated the game plan is being put together on this coming Tuesday. I want your continued prayers. ALL THINGS work together for good for those that love God. That are CALLED according to his PURPOSE. No sympathy just prayers. Thanks.”

Bobby Fulton In Wrestling

As a member of the Fantastics, Fulton is a former 2x NWA United States tag team champion, former 2x UWF tag team champion, and also won tag titles in Smoky Mountain Wrestling and the AWA.

The Fantastics and Midnight Express rivalry was voted “Feud of the Year” by the readers of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter in 1988.