It turns out that ACH doesn’t plan on working for MLW (Major League Wrestling).

ACH took to his official Twitter account on Saturday morning where he announced that he was canceling his upcoming showing and quitting pro wrestling.

He wrote, “I hate pro wrestling. I hate you s—ty fans that think you know it all! More importantly I hate the snakes in this industry. None of y’all would never say anything about me to me. All of y’all can go screw yourselves. I’m canceling my shows AND I’m quitting pro wrestling. Chasing my dream was great, but you self entitled pricks ruin EVERYTHING. I’m out.”

This comes a few days after ACH returned to Major League Wrestling on Thursday night at the MLW Opera Cup from Queens, New York.

At this taping is where he teamed up with former Bellator star King Mo for a tag team match.

The following day, MLW released details about how ACH would compete at their next event, Zero Hour, which takes place Saturday, January 11th from Dallas, TX at the NYTEX Sports Center in Ft. Worth.

That has changed since ACH claims he’s quitting wrestling.

Thus, MLW released a statement to PWInsider that read, “We respect ACH’s decision and want him to be happy.” MLW had planned on putting ACH on future shows.