The WWE on Fox Twitter account recently posted a question to its followers, asking who else they would like to see enter the WWE Hall of Fame in 2020. Batista and the NWO were announced as the first members of the class of 2020 recently. Randy Orton responded to the WWE on Fox Twitter question, stating his belief that Ken Shamrock should be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame next year.

#shamrock4HOF @ShamrockKen

— Randy Orton (@RandyOrton) December 10, 2019

Shamrock didn’t reply directly to Orton’s tweet but he did re-tweet it.

Shamrock recently sat down for an interview with Chris Van Vliet and noted that he feels WWE ignores his legacy.

“I know I was there and I know that I was able to be a part of something special but I just don’t know if there was ever a relationship because even after I left, it almost felt like I was this black sheep where once I left, it was never mentioned again, no credit given, no highlights or anything ever shown, nobody speaks of it, it’s weird, it’s just gone.”

“It’s a shame, even when they did this RAW Reunion and these other reunions that they were doing. It’s like, why wouldn’t I have been there?” Shamrock continued. “I don’t understand that, I don’t know who I pissed off or what kind of bridges were blown up but I thought I did everything on a very professional level.”