On the recent episode of XPAC12360, Sean ‘X-PAC’ Waltman talked about going into the WWE Hall of Fame for a second time.

WWE confirmed earlier this week that the nWo (Kevin Nash, Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, and Waltman) would be inducted into the 2020 Hall of Fame class.

When this news was announced, there was a debate online among fans regarding why Waltman was included and potential names that should be also inducted as part of the group.

According to Waltman, he thinks Eric Bischoff and The Big Show should go in with them.

“I am bummed out that Eric Bischoff is not in on it. I actually feel bad about that…Thinking about just everything from the early NWO days and it’s really making me think again. I’ve talked about how bad I feel about Eric not being in on this but {Big}Show was right there with us …definitely those two…”

Waltman noted that he was just thinking about how they felt as a unit behind the scenes and the bond that they all shared.

He pointed out how they were together every night as they did Nitro then went back to the hotel and watched the replay at the bar.

Next year’s WWE Hall of Fame ceremony is scheduled to take place on April 2, 2020 at the Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida, as part of WrestleMania 36 weekend.