WWE Superstar Matt Hardy has responded to a fan online, addressing his current losing streak. This comes in the wake of this past Monday’s episode of RAW, where Hardy lost his matchup against “The Scottish Psychopath” Drew McIntyre.

The 45-year-old legend acknowledged the lack of wins since his return to WWE television. He promised that this wouldn’t last forever and noted his “countdown to Arcadia” has begun.

Matt Hardy also shared his appreciation for the love, support and sympathy he has received from the WWE Universe, claiming that without the fans there’s no Matt Hardy.

“I know the slump & losses won’t last forever, my countdown to Arcadia has begun. I will show up & do my job. We’ll get past this together. I’ve received so much love, support & sympathy tonight from the most vocal audience. Without you, there’s no me. THANK YOU ALL.”

The veteran Hardy recently celebrated the 25th anniversary of his first televised WWE matchup. His return on the 11/25 episode of RAW concluded a seven-month hiatus away from WWE programming. Hardy has notably been wearing attire similar to that during his Team Xtreme days alongside his brother Jeff and Lita.

Hardy recently made cryptic comments regarding his in-ring career, explaining how he needed to return to WWE to “finish in the right way.”