WWE announced recently that the New World Order faction will be inducted into the Hall of Fame next year at WrestleMania. Four members of the NWO were chosen to represent the faction: Hollywood Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, and Syxx Pac (Sean Waltman/X-Pac). One big omission from the group being inducted is Eric Bischoff, who played a large role both on-screen and off-screen concerning the NWO angle.

Waltman commented on Bischoff’s omission from the group being inducted recently on his “X-Pac 12 360” podcast.

“I think it’s crazy, I’m bummed out that Eric Bischoff is not in on this. I feel bad for that, I actually feel bad about that. It goes without saying,” Waltman said.

Waltman also spoke about several other former members of the New World Order he feels deserves credit.

“The Scott Nortons, the Buff Bagwells, NWO Sting, Mike Rotunda, Virgil, all those guys because everybody contributed something,” Waltman said. “I’d like for everyone – I want to shout out to all of them, they deserve it.”

Big Show/Giant was also mentioned as a key member of the NWO on the show.