ACH, formerly known in WWE as NXT Superstar Jordan Myles, has continued to address his critics online. Taking to his Twitter account, ACH argued how he’s “actually a really nice guy.”

He explained that “The internet has killed wrestling! It gave ppl’s opinions power or the idea that their opinions actually hold more weight than the next person. I’m not a role model. I’m not the voice of the voiceless. In fact, I’m a pretty damn good human”

I’m actually a really nice guy.

The internet has killed wrestling! It gave ppl’s opinions power or the idea that their opinions actually hold more weight than the next person.

I’m not a role model. I’m not the voice of the voiceless. In fact, I’m a pretty damn good human

— Albert C Hardie (@ACHisSuper) December 10, 2019

ACH continued, calling himself the “heart of the heartless” and a “leader’ who is a man that couldn’t care less about how he and his actions make you feel. He then gave a shout out to those who support him and reiterated that the shirt that began all of these issues is helping to empower him to make a change. He then stressed that he has no intentions of apologizing because he’s simply standing up for his beliefs.

These comments came after ACH uploaded a photo of former WWE Superstar Shad Gaspard. He photoshopped the controversial Jordan Myles smile logo over Gaspard’s face, posting the image to Twitter.

Gaspard, however, wouldn’t rise to the bait. Instead, he issued a statement that addressed mental health and his own personal battles with depression. You can read the full statement below: