Soon to be two-time WWE Hall of Famer Sean ‘X-Pac’ Waltman recently made some interesting comments with regards to current WWE Superstar Sonya Deville on the latest episode of his AfterBuzz TV podcast. The former ‘Syxx‘ in WCW will be joining the WWE Hall of Fame for the second time next year as part of the nWo faction along with Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall.

At the start of this week’s ‘1-2-360’ Waltman discussed what he had been working on recently. Waltman confirmed that he had been working on a ‘top secret’ project with both Maria Menuonos and the aforementioned Deville.

“I brought Maria Menuonos our Executive Producer and benefactor here at AfterBuzz TV” Waltman said. “I brought her and Sonya Deville to Rikishi’s school here is Van Nuys [California]. I’m not allowed to disclose…top secret. So, anyways top secret what was going on.”

Waltman did however confirm that he got in the ring with Sonya Deville. “So, I got in the ring, and I didn’t plan on it but I ended up rolling with Sonya. It was alright but my knee is pretty swollen up. It’s been years and years, I don’t that anymore unless it is a show. I got in the ring, rolled around with Sonya, did a couple of basic spots.”

Waltman was then asked by his co-host how Sonya is getting on in her life and career, to which he mentioned she may be frustrated at her spot in WWE currently.

“She’s good, there are a lot of great things going on in her life” Waltman stated. “Total Divas, that’s an awesome gig. She may or may not be creatively frustrated like other people in WWE, I’m not sure. If they [creative] aren’t doing something with you currently like you have to do something to maintain a positive attitude. Otherwise you end up like one of those poisonous people. It’s really difficult maintain a positive attitude. I can’t say that I was like that myself, not everyone was politically plugged in like I was. They [creative] put up with way more sh*t with me than they would the average person.”

Waltman is quick to keep her feelings vague however it is interesting that he would bring it up in conversation.

Sonya Deville was last used on WWE television on the November 29th edition of SmackDown on FOX. Sonya lost in a singles bout against Nikki Cross.

WWE has recently released four Superstars from their main roster, Luke Harper, Sin Cara and tag team The Ascension. It’s worth noting that there are rumors circulating that there may well be more talent on their way out of WWE in the coming months. It is not yet confirmed if Deville is one of the names possibly looking for the exit.