Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Ric Flair Reacts To News Of Batista’s Hall Of Fame Induction

Ric Flair recently had an interview with WrestlingInc, where he talked about Batista and the nWo headlining the WWE Hall Of Fame’s Class of 2020.

Flair has a relationship with all five of the announced names for the Hall Of Fame class of 2020, but one guy he knows up and close is Batista who he worked with during their time as part of the Evolution.

When asked about the Animal’s induction into the Hall Of Fame, the first two time WWE Hall Of Famer revealed that he texted him after learning about the news and he then went on to joke about a third induction for himself:

“I texted him and I think it’s great. Now we just have to get Hunter going and get Randy [Orton] who’s making too much money to get out of it so I can get my third [induction as a part of Evolution].

Certainly Dave made an impact, not only with us but as a singles and is a huge star in Hollywood. I’m happy for all of these guys that were during my career that I had the pleasure to work with.”

The former World Champion also mentioned the announced induction of nWo. He said Kevin Nash and Scott Hall revolutionized the business when they jumped to WCW.

AEW has tried to build themselves as an alternative to WWE, and one thing they have been doing differently than the E is allowing talents to cut long, unscripted promos.

When asked about this change, Ric Flair, who is considered to be one of the best promo guys in the history of wrestling business, spoke positively about the company, mentioning Cody Rhodes’ recent promo on Dynamite:

“That’s a very positive part of their promotion. I think Jericho’s done a hell of a job. The piece they did for Cody getting ready for the championship match I thought was great. It was very true and heartfelt,”

The Dirtiest Player In The Game went on to compare Cody’s promo to the one where Roman Reigns announced his leukemia diagnosis and revealed that Reigns had learned about the same on Tuesday only 6 days prior.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

I don't think Batista deserves to be in any wrestling hall of fame to be honest. And if you ask me, I think Flair starts to lose his touch. He reminds me more and more of a certain other blonde dude.