WWE Backstage’s new analyst and special contributor CM Punk posted a message on Twitter, where he listed down 5 WWE stars that he wants to see on the show.

The list consisted of only female stars which included Bayley, Sasha Banks, Kairi Sane, Asuka, and Rhea Ripley:

People I want on #WWEBackstage @WWEonFOX: @itsBayleyWWE @SashaBanksWWE @KairiSaneWWE @WWEAsuka and @RheaRipley_WWE. That’s it. @ReneeYoungWWE @RealPaigeWWE

— CM Pumpkinpie (@CMPunk) December 12, 2019

While the list certainly looks interesting and we would like those female stars to make an appearance on the FS1 show, a fan wanted to know if Punk’s own wife AJ Lee would be able make an appearance as well. He added that Lee is friends with all the other females that were listed.

AJ Lee responded to the fan’s query and made it clear that she has no intentions of appearing on the show whatsoever. She noted that she is “very retired” but added that she is game for coffee and snacks next time she’s in town.

No thank you, I am very retired. I will however tag along for coffee and snacks next time I’m in town. Always down for snacks.

— AJ (@TheAJMendez) December 13, 2019

Since Punk made his shocking return to WWE, AJ Lee’s fans might have had hopes that she would return or make an appearance for the company in some capacity. However, it looks like AJ has no plans at all to work with the company, according to her statement. WWE announced her retirement in March of 2015, a few days after WrestleMania 31. Lee stated permanent damage to her cervical spine as the reason behind her in-ring retirement, as well as her husband’s controversial retirement from wrestling a year before.