Sean “X-Pac” Waltman, who was inducted this year into the WWE Hall of Fame as a member of the stable D-Generation X, is set to go again in 2020 as member of New World Order. While Sean thinks that it’s ridiculous that he was inducted back to back twice as part of the stables that he was in, he doesn’t want to be inducted as a solo act.

Speaking to Afterbuzz TV (via WrestlingInc), Sean Waltman revealed that he heard the news about his induction when he got a phone call from Mark Carrano. Waltman almost didn’t want to answer the call, as a call from Carrano usually means one’s in trouble. But the multi-time champion is glad he picked up the phone.

When asked if he would like to get inducted as a solo performer, Sean Waltman said that he has no aspirations whatsoever to stand up on the stage and be inducted for his singles career. He feels happy with how things are going for him right now.

“To be a part of something bigger and greater than yourself is just an amazing feeling to me, and I don’t need that. I don’t need ‘me, me, me’, what about me? I got plenty of me,” said X-Pac. “I’m just happy to be a part of something greater than me.”

The 2020 WWE Hall of Fame would be headlined with the induction of nWO, comprised of Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and of course, X-Pac. They would join Batista in getting the honor with their inclusion next year. The 2020 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony takes place on Thursday, April 2nd at Amalie Arena in Tampa Bay, Florida as a part of WrestleMania 36 week.