The Big Guy wants to be fed more. Ryback sat down recently for an interview with Chris Van Vliet and said he plans to return to wrestling in 2020. He talked about how recent stem cell treatments have left his back feeling great and when he’s healthy enough, he plans on making the call to return.

“I’ve been told I have a meeting (with WWE) whenever I want,” Ryback said. “Now, how true that is, I don’t know, don’t really care. Getting my health back is my main priority.”

He did say he does not want to return to a hectic wrestling schedule, however.

“I never want to return to it 4-5 days a week,” he said. “People always ask, when I’m healthy and when I know when I’m going to be available, I will pick up the phone and make a phone call and we’ll go from there.”

He continued to say his first priority is his Feed Me More nutrition, however.

Ryback also mentioned that he and Vince McMahon’s brother Rod McMahon are friends.

“Me and Rod are friends and he goes ‘Well, Vince always speaks very highly about you,'” Ryback said during the interview.

Ryback has legally changed his name to Ryback to combat any trademark issues with WWE. His birth name is Ryan, which he says made the decision easier for him.

“I didn’t necessarily want to do that,” Ryback said. “If my wrestling name was Grizzly Bear, I wasn’t going to change my name to that more likely than not. I looked at it like Ryback/Ryan, that’s not too bad.”

He then mentioned that he’s spoken to Mark Carrano from WWE recently, asking them to drop their trademark filing for Ryback.

“I actually sent Mark Carrano a message last week, nothing mean, just ‘I would really appreciate it if you guys dropped this on your own. I’m going to be really upset if you don’t.'”

Ryback also discusses AEW, the state of wrestling, and much more. The full interview can be viewed in the player below: