Eric Bischoff recently answered several questions regarding his career on an episode of his “83 Weeks” podcast. One question Bischoff addressed was regarding the Aces and Eights storyline in TNA Wrestling from 2012-13.

“That idea was all mine,” Bischoff said regarding the angle. “Everybody contributed, the talent contributed, you know once you launch something like that, you start laying things out, talking about dialogue, everybody’s got an opinion. Bully certainly did, Ken Anderson did quite a bit, a lot of people did.”

“Unfortunately, TNA was semi-dysfunctional at that point but if you go back and break that storyline down and follow the arc of that storyline and what we did do to pay it off, that’s a pretty good storyline.”

Bischoff then spoke about Bully Ray’s opinion of the Aces and Eights storyline from TNA.

“I think if you talk to Bully at any point and ask him how he felt about that storyline given all the things that he’s been through either in ECW or WWE, I think he puts that Aces and Eights storyline right at the top of the list in terms of the quality of the story and the way it was executed, I’m very proud of it.”

Bischoff’s comments can be heard in the player below: