Sami Callihan has shown off the new design of the Impact Wrestling World Title.

Callihan defeated Brian Cage in a steel cage match to win the Impact World Championship back on the October 29th episode of Impact television. This marked an important night for the promotion as it was the premiere of the promotion’s flagship weekly 2-hour show on AXS TV.

Callihan will make his next title defense against Tessa Blanchard at the Hard to Kill pay-per-view event.

He did so this week on his official Twitter account by sharing photos. By looking at the photos, the title belt features Impact’s new red color scheme following the move to AXS TV.

#HappyNewYears@IMPACTWRESTLING loves me so much… they got me a NEW fucking belt.

Black & Red like my heart. #TheDRAW

— WORLD CHAMPION (@TheSamiCallihan) January 1, 2020

Impact Wrestling’s Hard to Kill pay-per-view event will take place on Sunday, January 12th from The Bomb Factory in Dallas, Texas.

The building has a maximum capacity of approximately 4,300 people. This will be the first PPV event of the year for Impact. The promotion could announce more matches for the show in the coming days but it looks nearly complete. Here is the updated card:

Hard To Kill Pay-Per-View Lineup

• Impact World Champion Sami Callihan vs. Tessa Blanchard
  • X-Division Champion Ace Austin vs. Trey
  • Impact Knockouts Champion Taya Valkyrie vs. Jordynne Grace vs. ODB – Triple Threat Match
  • Impact Tag Team Champions The North vs. Willie Mack and Rich Swann
  • Michael Elgin vs. Eddie Edwards
  • Rob Van Dam vs. Brian Cage
  • Moose vs. Rhino
  • Madman Fulton vs. Ken Shamrock

The three-hour event begins January 12th at 8 p.m. ET and will be available on all major PPV distributors, including DISH, DirecTV, iN Demand, Vubiquity, Rogers, Bell, Shaw, Sasktel.