Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default former tna superstar backstage at raw!

Former TNA star Monty Brown was backstage at Raw last night in Chicago. Brown is indeed negotiating with World Wrestling Entertainment in regards to coming in.

Brown is no longer under contract to TNA due to his contract recently expiring. Also, talks in regards to signing a new deal have stalled. Brown was not booked to appear at Sunday's Bound for Glory PPV, which was in his home State of Michigan.

Thanks to Michael Heredia for sending this in:

When I left the RAW last night, I went to the parking garage to see the superstars. Out of nowhere walks out Monty Brown. No one recognized him and I just ran behind him and got his autograph. I asked him what he was doing here. He said and I quote, "You'll see in a couple of weeks." It was really amazing though how he just walked up the parking garage and no one at all recognized him as he walked all the way to the parking lot by where I parked.

source: prowrestling.com

I've never seen enough of his matches but from what i have seen.. he isnt too bad. This should be interesting.
    < Thanks Eragon

< Thanks Joe

The words "Superstar" and "Monty Brown should never be used in the same post. If Monty signs with the WWE, i dont think that it will last very long. He has never wanted to work more than once or twice a month and even refused to do indy jobs because he didnt want to take time away from his Real Estate company.

i would like monty to come to wwe and go to smackdown but if he doesnt want to wrestle then hopefully they dont hire him.