The Young Bucks are considered to be one of the top tag teams in the wrestling world right now but surprisingly, one of their dream matches is not a regular tag team bout.

The duo recently appeared on ESPN West Palm where they talked about a number of things and the team of Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson also revealed their dream matches.

Nick Jackson was the first to respond to the question about the same and he explained that he would like to see a 6 men tag team match between Young Bucks & Kenny Omega and The New Day:

“Off the top of my head, I would say The Elite versus New Day because that was something that was actually close to happening at one point, but it just never happened but I think if that six-man would’ve happened, it would’ve tore the house down,”

Matt Jackson then responded to the question as well and he revealed that his dream match would be between the brothers and the Revival.

Explaining the reason behind this, Matt claimed that he feels like there is some real-life tension between the two teams and he doesn’t know if it’s competitive or friendly.