AEW star Kenny Omega took part in a Twitter Q&A session on Thursday morning. The former IWGP Heavyweight Champion addressed a number of topics, including the latest on an AEW video game, how long he intends to continue wrestling and more.

Here are some highlights of what Kenny Omega said about:

Why he’s taken a reduced role in AEW so far:

“I lived out mostly all of my dreams during the last run I had and now a big part of my current dream is seeing a new generation thrive.”

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 14 event taking place over 2 days for the first time:

“Was fun to have two incredibly large scale shows to look forward to back to back.”

If he prefers working dome shows, big arenas or more intimate venues:

“I’ve grown to love the 10-15k size. Ryogoku or Osaka jo are incredible.”

Which wrestlers he wants to see in AEW:

“Anyone with enthusiasm that’s can step up and hang with the top guys.”

Fans on Twitter being critical of AEW’s Women’s Division:

“Lately, most ‘criticisms’ I read are incredibly ignorant. Depressing the amount of fans that have absolutely no class. That being said, I do try to sift through those to get to the actual constructive criticism.”

How long he plans to continue wrestling:

“I always say 5, but I’ve been saying that for close to 10 years already.”

If he would be interested wrestling Tessa Blanchard, who challenges for the Impact Wrestling world title this weekend at Hard to Kill:

“She’s great, I think the match would rock.”

Who he considers to be the face of AEW’s women’s division:

“Still developing the face of the division, but Riho’s proven to be an inspiration to many, Shida is the complete package, and Kris has shown that she has the tools to take the div to another level.”

The latest on an AEW video game:

“Coming (hopefully) soon!”

When fans can expect another Kenny Omega vs. Xavier Woods video game battle:

“He tends to need months of practice before attempting to challenge my natural ability, so I’m just hanging out on stand by.”

Xavier Woods replied:

I’ve given you every opportunity to play me in something but you wanna relive the glory days talking about old wins. Resting on your laurels sir

— Austin Creed – Future King (@XavierWoodsPhD) January 9, 2020

AEW has not officially confirmed an AEW video game is in the works, but Kenny Omega has been outspoken about the topic. During a live panel at Starrcast III back in August, Omega said that an AEW game is one of his top priorities.

“I can’t share anything right now,” Omega said at the time, “but I wouldn’t be surprised if there was something to announce by the end of the year. Be ready. Be ready for that, guys.”

We’re still (eagerly) awaiting an announcement.