All Elite Wrestling’s Cody Rhodes has reiterated the company’s interest in performing in Canada. The AEW Executive Vice President and in-ring talent addressed their intentions during an interview with TSN. He claimed that “there are definitely plans for 2020 in Canada.”

“I have the best respect for the Canadian wrestling fans and they’ve always been incredibly good to me,” said Rhodes. “There’s no way you can start a global wrestling company without making plans to go to Canada and making Canada a part of your fabric.”

He continued, “For people watching on TSN, just stay tuned and that will come to fruition. There are definitely plans for 2020 in Canada because it’s a great audience and everyone likes to wrestle in Canada. I look forward to it.”

Rhodes also opened up about how the most important thing to AEW is the fan experience. He stated how there is “no single way to do wrestling” and that the only real indicator is the live audience reaction. For him, “There’s nothing more important than getting over with the fans. […] Fan experience is the only indicator on if you’re doing it right.”

Cody Rhodes competed this week on AEW: Dynamite on TNT. He teamed up with his brother Dustin Rhodes in a matchup against the Lucha Bros, Rey Fenix and Pentagon Jr. He is currently feuding with his former best friend, MJF, who has laid out several stipulations he must agree to earn a match.