Kris Statlander quickly shot up the rankings in AEW’s women’s division. She dropped a title match to Riho on the most recent edition of Dynamite, however. Statlander recently took part in an interview with Alicia Atout and spoke about signing with AEW.

“There’s a lot of thoughts going through my mind because the whole thing with WWE was interested in me also,” Statlander said. “There’s a lot of stress with me because I didn’t know what I was going to do, I didn’t know what was the right choice.”

“You would think it’s a dream come true for anybody to be offered a contract but for me getting signed was never a legit goal of mine in wrestling,”
she continued. Statlander would continue to say she was nervous and stressed about the decision but everything has worked out great in AEW so far.

“I am thoroughly enjoying all my time I’ve been with AEW and all the opportunities they have given me so far and I have no regrets about it,” Statlander stated.

The interview covered Statlanders’ workout music, working as a stunt person, and more. You can watch the interview in the player below: