Tama Tonga and Bullet Club are throwing a beach party over WrestleMania weekend. It will be the second straight Mania weekend with Bullet Club hosting an event. To promote the event, Bullet Cub original member Tama Tonga spoke with Sports Illustrated.

“This is a celebration,” Tonga said. “It’s a celebration of wrestling, it’s a celebration of Bullet Club, and it’s a celebration of New Japan Pro Wrestling.”

Last year’s Bullet Club event was a block party. With WrestleMania in Florida this year, however, this year’s event will be on the beach.

“This time we’re doing it on the beach, in Tampa, my home state,” said Tonga. “I want to knock it out of the park, and I’m looking forward to the party.”

Tonga also spoke about having enjoyed the event last year and being motivated to throw a similar style event in 2020.

“It was a very positive atmosphere last year, and it resonated with me how much fun the fans were having and how much fun I was having, too,” said Tonga. “We got to feel the fans’ love for Bullet Club and New Japan. The process was really, really fun, and that’s why we’re doing a second one—to recreate that energy.”

The Bullet Club Beach Party will take place on April 4th, 2020. More information about what fans can expect from the event can be found here.

Alicia Atout has been confirmed as the host for the event once again this year.

Tonga and his brother Tanga Loa dropped the IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Championships to Juice Robinson and David Finlay recently at Wrestle Kingdom. He spoke to Sports Illustrated about the match and more. The full interview with Tonga can be viewed here.