Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry John Morrison Says He Had His Best Night In 8 Years On SmackDown

In the opening segment of the January 10 edition of SmackDown, John Morrison made his appearance on his former tag team partner The Miz’s MizTV segment. He insulted the audience for booing The Miz, establishing himself as a heel.

The two found themselves in a confrontation with SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day. John Morrison helped The Miz win his match against Kofi Kingston in a rematch from last week’s episode. Morrison took out Big E at ringside which was enough to help Miz win.

A singles match between Morrison and Big E was later announced, which will take place on next week’s SmackDown in Greensboro.

After the match, in a backstage interview, Kayla Braxton talked to Miz and Morrison and mentioned how Morrison’s return was advantageous to him.

“I mean, honestly like – I just cannot believe he’s back,” Miz said of Morrison’s return.

They then joked around and compared their abs after which Kayla asked Morrison how he felt to be out there in front of the WWE Universe after eight years. Morrison said that it was his best night in those eight years.

“Eight years… I mean this has gotta be the best night in eight years that they have ever had. No just kidding. Honestly, that I have ever had. I am joking around a lot but really it touches your heart to be out there under the light. To be out there with The Miz, with Mike. To be out there with everybody. It’s cliche to say it feels like home but it feels like home,” Morrison said describing his return to the company.

“You know it’s funny like, coming back from like, God it was what? 2007, 2008, 2009?” Miz reminisced about his past with John Morrison. “Those years were some of the best years of our lives, like we grew up in this business together, elevating one another to get better, to be better, and now we’re back again. So all I can say to everyone out there in WWE is: be jealous!”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

It's funny that everything he did after leaving WWE made him a star, and now he decides to go back to the old boring routine? I don't get it. I never understood why WWE is such a Xanadu for many wrestlers. If money is the only reason you do what you do, then fuck you!