Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Tessa Blanchard Wins Impact World Title At Hard To Kill

Tessa Blanchard has made history by becoming the first woman to win the Impact World Championship at their Hard To Kill PPV this Sunday Night.

Impact had announced that Blanchard will be getting a shot at Sami Callihan’s World title at the PPV. The match took place in the main event of the show and both the stars put on a great performance during the bout.

Callihan tried to distract the referee towards the end of the fight by bringing the world title into the ring. He then put on his brass knuckles while the official was putting the title away.

However, Tessa Blanchard countered his attack by hitting a low blow on the Impact Champion and the match continued after a failed pinfall attempt from the female star.

The ending moments of the match then saw Blanchard hitting two Canadian Destroyers. The second Destroyer came off of the second rope and Tessa then pinned Sami after hitting him with a buzzsaw DDT:

With this win, Tessa Blanchard joins a long list of wrestling legends who have held the Impact World title in the past including the likes of Kurt Angle, Sting and AJ Styles.

Now it would be interesting to see how long her reign as the champion lasts and what challenges Blanchard has to face during her run with the title.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

As much as I love Tessa, she should never have won the title. Compete in a match for a male title is one thing, winning it is a whole different matter. I cant possibly see how she will be having a credible reign as champion. It would only make the male's division look weak, not to mention it makes the actual womens champion look weak, who's actually been champion for over a year and beaten all competition.

Bad move in my opinion. I hope she lose it pretty soon.