Ken Shamrock competed in the opening bout during last night’s Impact Wrestling event, Hard to Kill. He defeated Madman Fulton. At one point in the matchup, Shamrock locked in a kimura. Whilst talking to media in a post-match press conference, he expressed concern for his opponent, confessing that Fulton’s shoulder “popped.”

“Yeah, there’s no question in wrestling. And even though Fulton can get under your skin and can be a jerk… you know, genuinely you’re concerned about people when you’re in there working,” Shamrock stated. “Cause it’s a way of living, right? These guys make money, and they put food on the table, and they’ve got families to support. This is no different.”

He continued, “I had him. I sunk it in, we both spoke at the same time, and his shoulder popped. There’s no question his shoulder got hurt. I thought it was over, I thought we were done. He wasn’t going to have it, so I had to do what I had to do. I didn’t feel good about it, but I did what I had to do. He wanted to keep going, so I had to finish it.”

Last night’s Hard to Kill event was headlined by Sami Callihan versus Tessa Blanchard. Blanchard made history by becoming the first woman to hold the Impact Wrestling World Championship following their heated rivalry.