Impact Wrestling Knockouts Champion Taya Valkyrie recently talked to media ahead of her title defense in a triple threat match at the Hard To Kill PPV event.

During the interview, she was asked about possible inter-promotional matches and which stars from other wrestling companies she would like to face in 2020.

Replying to it, the Impact Champion first took the name of the AEW Women’s Champion Riho and while commenting on the WWE side, she said that there are a few dream matches there:

“As far as WWE, there are a few dream matches there, obviously, for me; I look at someone like Charlotte Flair. I look at lots of the girls in NXT.

I’ve only wrestled Mia Yim once; I think that she’s very talented and would love to do that again one day. Candice LeRae and I barely touched. We’ve just only ever really wrestled in a tag match.”

Valkyrie continued by saying that it’s crazy for her to think that she hasn’t wrestled these people but it’s 2020 and who knows what can happen.

She explained that in 2020 with everyone working together and the wrestling community coming together can make these dream matches possible.

Taya Valkyrie defended her title against Jordynne Grace and ODB at tonight’s Hard to Kill event in Dallas.