Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Triple H Addresses Rumors Of Edge And Paige Preparing For Comeback

The internet has been buzzing with rumors about the possible in-ring return of Paige and Edge recently and as the Royal Rumble PPV is approaching, the speculation over a surprise return for these two is becoming a prominent topic of discussion.

WWE Executive Vice President Triple H was recently interviewed by SportsKeeda and during the talk, he was asked about the rumors of these two former wrestling stars possibly returning to the ring at the upcoming show.

The Game first claimed that with the medical conditions, their return would partly depend on their own personal choice and the choice of WWE’s medical personnel.

Triple H continued by explaining that as a fan he would like to see them returning to the ring to compete again, but more importantly, he would like them to live long healthy lives:

“When you’re talking about people as talented as Edge and Paige, who wouldn’t want them to return? I’m a fan, just like everyone else. Yeah, I’d love to see them step in the ring and compete. More importantly than that though I’d like to see them live long healthy lives.

Edge has kids, you know, Paige—she probably has some she doesn’t know of. [Laughs] Their health first, people first, this is all great, but at the end of the day, it’s not everything.”

Elsewhere in the interview, Triple H brought in the example of Daniel Bryan. He said that they allow people to go back when their medical experts believe that they have done what it requires to rehab their situation and they are safe to go back to the ring.

Edge has been subject to many rumors since his SummerSlam spot and recent reports indicate that he could be working towards a possible comeback.

On the other hand, not much has been said about Paige’s situation but she sparked rumors about her future when she recently claimed that she has a ‘whole lot of career left’ in her.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I don't even know what HHH was trying to imply with this quote. It literally doesn't even make sense.