Dwayne “the Rock” Johnson’s early life is set to be featured on a new NBC sitcom. NBC Universal announced they have ordered the sitcom for their 2020/21 season on a recent press tour. The show will be titled “Young Rock.”

The Rock will serve as an Executive Producer on the show. He posted the following video announcing the project:

My formative years, also known as my “Forrest Gump” years were wildly unbelievable, yet incredibly all true.
Ladies & gents, we bring you our exciting new comedy series, “YOUNG ROCK”. @NBC@SevenBucksProd #FierceBabyProductions

— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) January 12, 2020

Former WWE head writer Brian Gerwitz is also set to be involved.

“We’re going to find the Rock wreaking havoc in the streets of Hawaii getting arrested,” Johnson said. “We were forced to leave the island and move to all places, Nashville, Tennessee. Those were the years that were very formative and helped shape me. The confluence of wild personalities that came in and out of my life during these times are just fascinating.”

Rock also mentioned in the video that his WWE wrestling days will not be featured on the show. His days wrestling for smaller promotions will be, however.

This will be the second show on NBC that Rock has served an Executive Producer for. He also worked on NBC’s “The Titan Games.”