WWE Superstars Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder of The Revival are “going away for a while” as they figure out their next career moves.

Dawson took to Twitter to share The Revival’s intentions. He wrote, “Guys, it’s time to go away for a while until we get everything figured out. See ya soon. #FTR” With the team’s contracts reportedly expiring soon, speculation is rife over where The Revival may go if they decide to leave WWE.

For a short time, Dawson and Wilder were partnered with “The Viper” Randy Orton. The three frequently used their social media accounts to tease interest in jumping to All Elite Wrestling, with several hints and references towards their plans. Despite this, Orton would end up signing a new multi-year deal with WWE.

Dawson followed up by stating that his tweet resulted in his friends and fans asking for clarification. He is taking a break from social media and he will continue acting in the best interests of his family.

I’ve had many friends & fans ask me about this. I should’ve clarified, I’m taking a break from social media. I apologize for that vague tweet, but I do appreciate EVERYONE’S support. Everything I do is for my family. I only want the best for them. They’re my #1.

Thank you.#FTR

— Scott Dawson (@ScottDawsonWWE) January 13, 2020

The Revival’s comments come off the back of another recent tweet where they promised to “change everything” in 2020. Wilder summed up the team’s years beginning in 2017, writing how “2017 was a wash. 2018 we got our groove back. 2019 we took control back. 2020 we change everything.”

Despite this latest tease, The Revival appears to remain interested in a matchup against WWE Hall of Famers Harlem Heat. The team initially disrespected Booker T during the WWE TLC Kickoff show back in December.

Booker T has admitted he has spoken to his brother, Stevie Ray, about the matchup, with both teams appearing to be interested in a bout.

How will the Revival “change everything” in 2020? We should know within a matter of months.