Conor McGregor feels Jorge Masvidal did himself a disservice at UFC 246.

Masvidal was in attendance for UFC 246 inside the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada last night (Jan. 18). Headlining the card was a welterweight battle between McGregor and Donald Cerrone. It was McGregor who scored a first-round TKO victory and he did so in 40 seconds.

During the UFC 246 post-fight press conference, McGregor expressed his belief that “Gamebred” frittered away an opportunity at UFC 246.

“Talk about blowing it,” McGregor said when reacting to Masvidal’s outfit at UFC 246. “If you ask me, that was ridiculous. I don’t know what was going on there. The old ladies in Ireland wear the house coats watching soap operas.

“So I’m like what’s this guy sitting there? I don’t know, whatever, all the best. I know what it is [wearing the same robe]. Why? I don’t know either. I’m just whatever. I don’t know.”

Masvidal has been calling for a bout with McGregor. The BMF champion has said that he doesn’t feel the “Notorious” one truly wants to share the Octagon with him. Most believe that it would be a lucrative fight but UFC president Dana White is hoping to book McGregor for a lightweight title bout.

McGregor isn’t the biggest fan of the appearance of the BMF title but he’d like to add it to his mantle.

“Of course [I would fight him], let’s see what happens,” McGregor said. “I’d like to scoop up — that’s not a great belt is it? But I’ll still take it. Add it to the list.”