Kylie Rae’s sudden departure from AEW last year had sparked all kinds of rumors and it’s a topic of discussion among wrestling fans even to this date.

The former AEW star seemed to have provided some more updates on her situation at the time recently when she made an Instagram post and talked about the mental health issues she has faced.

The female star posted a non-edited picture of herself from her official Instagram account recently and Kylie Rae opened up about how tough recent times have been for her and the effect her mental health issues have had:

"🚨Long post alert! This is a tough one: Here’s a non-edited picture of myself, no make-up, non-showered 😂. But hey, I’m down 7 pounds! Aye let’s get vulnerable for a sec 😅 Mental illness is no joke y’all. On a real note, it’s been a rough time. Starving, then binging, gaining 15 pounds, excessive workouts, major depression, panic attacks, etc. I’ll spare all the details but one thing I’ve learned throughout this whole thing is: it’s okay to talk about it ☺️. Being able to open up with others and listen to stories, hearing, sharing knowledge, and learning how much others go through, as well as myself, along with different remedies on how to cope and overcome is one of my favorite parts about this life and has definitely helped me open up. Thank you to anyone and everyone who has helped along the way, and hopefully this can even help someone else in need. 😅 Not where I used to be, but better than I was. Feel free to drop different therapeutic remedies and self care techniques below ❤️ #StrivingForProgress #NotPerfection #MoreSelfLove"

Kylie Rae who made her AEW debut during the Double or Nothing PPV in May last year had left the promotion abruptly before the Fyter Fest event in June, despite being advertised for the show.

Her sudden departure from the promotion had sparked all kinds of rumors including stories about dispute with locker room members as well as AEW management.

However, the female star had addressed these rumors in a similar Instagram post later last year and Kylie had confirmed that nobody in the company made her leave.

She claimed that AEW took her career to new heights and the experiences that came along the way were nothing but the best.