All Elite Wrestling commentator Jim Ross has opened up about the chemistry between himself and his announce partners. Speaking with Wrestlezone, Ross admitted that he loves working with Excalibur and Tony Schiavone. He did, however, note that the AEW announce team is “still coming together.”

“Our broadcast team is kind of still coming together. I love what Tony and Excalibur brings to the table. I love working with them, they’re good guys,” Ross said. “Most of all I enjoy being around them and you can’t always say that so I’m very blessed in that regard, but we have a lot of work to do to get as good as we need to be and I don’t know if that process really ever stops.”

He continued, “It doesn’t for me. I don’t know if it’s my ego or my insecurities as a performer, but I never ever felt like I called the best show and I still believe that my best work is yet to come.”

Their three-man commentary team has been on the receiving end of fan criticism in the past. Although he sees these comments, Jim Ross explained how he approaches their opinions, confessing that he just has to “deal with it.”

He highlighted how for “every one or two idiots” who want to use social media to complain, there are thousands of fans that have supported him throughout his career. Ross claimed that their support has undoubtedly helped him get through some tough times over the past few years.