Bronson Rechsteiner signed with Baltimore Ravens recently. He is the son of Rick Steiner and nephew of “Big Poppa Pump” Scott Steiner. The Steiner Brothers and the newly signed Raven spoke with SI.com recently about Bronson’s football career and the possibility he might become a wrestler someday as well.

“I’m open to it,” said Rechsteiner about a career in pro-wrestling. “But I know wrestling will always be there for me. It’s always been my dream to carry the family’s legacy in professional sports, and I’m staying focused on taking football as far as I can.”

Rechsteiner will be the second son of a tag-team wrestling legend to enter the NFL in recent years. Road Warrior Animal’s son, James Laurinaitis, played in the league from 2009-2016. The Steiners talked about how Laurinaitis has spoken to Bronson and given him advice.

“Bronson called Animal’s son James to talk to him a little bit. He gave Bronson some pointers and helped him out a lot. I stay in touch with some of those guys—Animal, Goldberg, Sting—and Animal called me on Saturday over the weekend to see if I’d heard anything.”

Big Poppa Pump is currently recovering from a health-scare. Steiner collapsed backstage at an Impact Wrestling taping but has since made a remarkable recovery. He also spoke about Bronson’s signing with the Ravens during the interview.

“Animal’s son had a great career, and Bronson’s hopefully on his way, too,” added Scott Steiner. “He’s always intense, and you can always count on him giving 100 percent.”