Former Knockouts and Reina de Reinas Champion, Taya Valkyrie, was recently a guest on Konnan’s “Keepin it 100” podcast. During the conversation, Taya talked about what she has been enjoying about empty arena wrestling as of late.

“I watch everything, I try to, at least. So, we’re watching WWE, we’re watching AEW, AAA stuff I watch stuff on YouTube when we can,” Taya said about which promotions she follows. She also noted that empty arena wrestling was hard for her to watch at first.

“I thought it was weird at first,” Taya responded when Konnan asked her about empty arena matches. “I think it’s fine, I actually enjoy a lot of promo segments more without fans because you can really understand what everybody’s saying.”

She continued to use the example of the Miz and Morrison’s segments on Smackdown lately.

“I’m going to put over Mike (the Miz) and John’s (Morrison) segment from this past Friday and they did a really cool in-ring thing and then they sang their rap live. It was cool because you can hear them, you’re paying attention to them and not the reaction of the fans.”

Disco Inferno then chimed in that fans are unable to hijack any segments.

“It reminded me more of a television segment like on Saturday Night Live,” Taya continued.

In addition to wrestling for Impact Wrestling as of late, Taya has been seen in the last couple of Being the Elite episodes. She has been a character in Luchasaurus’ ongoing search for his tail. In Lucha Underground, Taya’s character chopped the head off Luchasaurus’ character.

Taya’s comments can be heard in the player below: