Boxing legend Mike Tyson recently announced he’s back in training and is considering a few exhibition fights. This caught the attention of Major League Wrestling boss Court Bauer, who extended an invite to Iron Mike to step inside an MLW ring.

During a recent chat with Rapper TI on Instagram Live, Tyson revealed his plans to get in shape and box a few exhibition fights.

“I want to go to the gym and get in shape to be able to box three or four-round exhibitions for some charities and stuff,” said Tyson.

The 53-year-old Heavyweight Champion wants to use his notoriety to help raise money for people who are homeless and struggling with drug addiction. Tyson is feeling is his age, but still has glimmers of the killer instinct that made him a global phenomenon.

Tyson says he’s doing several hours of cardio, lifting weights and works out in the boxing ring to get in better condition. “I’m start to put those combinations together,” he said. “I’m in pain, I feel like three guys kicked the s*** out of me.”

Tyson claims to be in the best shape of his life. Last week, he released this video of himself hitting the pads.

MLW CEO Court Bauer caught wind of Tyson’s training and sees opportunity. With Tyson getting back in shape for a few exhibition fights, this could be the chance for him to finally cross over for a sanctioned pro wrestling match.

My all time favorite @MikeTyson is considering an exhibition fight? I'm 100% down to see this BUT what I really would like to see is Tyson finally get in the wrestling ring. @MLW would love to promote that match and in the process help some charities. How about it, Iron Mike?

— Court Bauer (@courtbauer) May 5, 2020

Tyson is a lifelong wrestling fan. He’s made several appearances on WWE television over the years, most notably serving as a special enforcer for the main event of WrestleMania 14. We’ll follow up on this story if Mike Tyson responds to the invite.