Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Charlotte Flair Trying To Not Think About Competition From AEW

Charlotte Flair has taken an interesting route in her career in recent months and after winning the Royal Rumble, she decided to challenge for the NXT Championship instead of the Women’s Champion from Raw or SmackDown.

She won the title by beating Rhea Ripley at WrestleMania 36 and The Queen is now in a unique position where she wrestles at both Raw and NXT at the same time.

The current NXT Champion was recently interviewed by Sports Illustrated and when asked if she worries about the competition on Wednesday nights, Charlotte said that she tries not to get caught up in the business side of the things:

“I try not to get caught up in the business side. When I have that opportunity to highlight my opponent and myself, that’s what we’re here to do. Going into this match, we’re trying to raise the bar.”

The interview was done before this week’s episode of NXT where Charlotte Flair defended her title against Io Shirai in a one on one match. The bout ended in a disqualification after the reigning champion introduced a kendo stick into the match.

She continued attacking her opponent after the match but Rhea Ripley made her return to WWE programming for the first time since her WrestleMania loss. She made the save and it appears that the two will be reigniting their rivalry in the coming times.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

lol She does not want to get caught up in the competition with AEW. I would say bringing her to NXT as champion does kinda bring her into it. I wonder who they will bring to NXT next. lol