EC3 was back at it again with another warning video posted on his official Twitter account.

This is where he pledged the destruction of his former self, meaning WWE character, and not be the corporately made persona anymore. He also talked about how he’s not reliant on the authority to make out right and wrong as well as finding freedom.

This is all part of his new gimmick that he came up with following his WWE release. He has changed his look by cutting his hair shorter and growing a goatee. You can check out his latest warning video here:

You are #essential.
Speak #TheNarrative and you can #ControlYourNarrative.
An oath is a solemn vow.
#FreeEC3 https://mobile.twitter.com/therealec...031682/video/1

— I|I essential character I|I (@therealec3) May 12, 2020

EC3 was just one of many talent and staff who was released by WWE last month due to budget cuts as a result of the financial impact of the coronavirus.

Just a few days ago, EC3 cut a promo in a video shared on Twitter where he put over The Revolt, the tag team formerly known as The Revival.

Just like all that were released by the company, his non-compete clause is slated to expire in July. Until then, he won’t be able to sign with any promotion nor can they legally make him a contract offer or appear on its programming.