Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Nick Aldis Says He’d Love To See Rusev In The NWA

Nick Aldis noted in a recent interview with Post Wrestling that he has always been a fan of Rusev’s. He also said that if the NWA were able to bring Rusev into the promotion, even for just a short run, it would be big.

“If we could get (Rusev) at the NWA, even for a short period run, it would be huge,” Aldis said.

Earlier in the interview, Aldis went into greater detail regarding his appreciation for Rusev’s work.

“You won’t find a bigger Rusev fan than me,” Aldis said. “I remember pretty much from the beginning, I would be like, ‘God, Rusev is money.’ I would text him [David Lagana] all the time, ‘God, Rusev is money,’ and he’d be like, ‘I know,’ and I remember when he first showed up on TV and they were doing kind of the Ivan Drago kind of stuff with him and Lana was very much playing that role. I was like, ‘This is money. This is perfect.’”

Rusev was one of many WWE wrestlers released from the company last month. He originally signed with the company in the fall of 2010.

“If I were AEW and I had the resources to pay for it, I think he would probably be [at the] top of my list. I think he would probably end back up at WWE, but I’m not sure how confident I’ll be that he’ll be on the open market for very long,” Aldis continued.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

He would probably fit. Depending of what gimmick he's given offcourse.