One of the original members of Bullet Club, Tama Tonga, recently posted a Tweet directed at Cody Rhodes and Kenny Omega. During the Bullet Club civil war angle in NJPW, Tama was one of the most outspoken critics of “the Elite.” According to Tonga, he still has unfinished business with both Kenny Omega and Cody Rhodes.

We ain't done bitches

— Tama “The Good Bad Guy” Tonga (@Tama_Tonga) May 18, 2020

Tonga’s Tweet comes just as an interview with him from NJPW1972.com was published today. During that interview, Tonga reflected on the 7-year history of Bullet Club.

“We were four foreigners, in a Japanese company in Japan,” Tonga said about the early days of the faction. “We spoke English which gave us a common ground anyway, and we were all outsiders. Nobody knew what we were going through better than we did, so it was natural that we would talk to one another and natural that we would be friendly with one another.”

Tonga also responded to comparisons between Bullet Club and the NWO.

“I know what we did reminds a lot of people about the nWo, and I respect everything that came before me, but really, I don’t give a s**t about what they did. I give a s**t about what I do, building this thing with its own identity,” Tonga continued.