The Undertaker is one of the last remaining old school guys in the wrestling business who believes in keeping the kayfabe alive and making sure that the secrets of the business are well guarded.

However, the Dead Man has opened up in recent years. Not only has he eased into his real-life persona a bit more but the former World Champion has also joined social media and become active on Instagram and Twitter.

Taker recently appeared on The Bill Simmons Podcast where he was asked about his presence on social media and he explained why he has made these accounts:

“I got a social media account, it’s probably less than two years, right? You know, the writing was on the wall. I got more matches behind me than I do in front of me.

And, people are saying like, “dude, you need to get yourself out there because your wrestling career is coming to an end.”
said the Undertaker. “Now, it’s time to cash in on the brand, you know, the stuff that you didn’t do all these years.”

The Undertaker is the subject to the new WWE documentary The Last Ride where he has opened up about the recent years of his career and he has also been making other appearances recently.

During one such interview, he revealed what he asked Vince McMahon when the boss first told him about the ending of his famous WrestleMania streak.