Ember Moon hasn’t wrestled since dropping a single’s match to Lacey Evans on the September 13th, 2019 episode of RAW. She was reported to have suffered an ankle or Achilles injury during a segment where she was chasing then 24/7 champion Carmella.

Unfortunately, based on comments she made on WWE Backstage recently, Moon feels her injury may be career-ending.

“The more and more I sit back and look at everything I’ve done and what I would redo, I think more about my injury currently and realizing that I may have a career-ending injury,” Moon said.

“I’m coming back from the hardest injury and I might not have a chance to redeem myself of all the things I wanted to do and all the things I want to do in my future. It’s so hard to think back in regret when I try to look forward.”

Following her injury, it was reported that Moon could be out of action for up to a year. She gave further detail regarding what happened during the injury in an interview with Booker T.

“We do the run through and I told Truth, I was like, ‘Truth, you better run, I’m gonna catch you, Truth. If I catch you, I’m tackling you and you’re going down.’ And so when we actually did it, I literally caught them right before we went through the curtain,” she added. “So they go through the curtain and they didn’t realize how close I was behind them. As I’m coming through, the curtain shuts, I open it, go through. Truth is dropping Carmella and I’m going full speed and I had to hit the brakes. I was just like, ‘whoah,’ BOOM, and I felt a pop.”