Rhea Ripley made her WrestleMania debut this year but it was likely not how she had originally thought it would go.

Of course, Ripley wrestled Charlotte Flair with the NXT Women’s Title on the line at WrestleMania 36. Flair was able to dethrone Ripley to win the championship.

With the outbreak of the coronavirus, WWE had hold the event on a closed set with no fans in attendance.

In an interview with Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com, Ripley commented on her match against Flair at Wrestlemania 36 and how she felt about the match.

“I absolutely loved it. I enjoyed it thoroughly, even though it was super weird with no crowd. And it was the first time that I had competed or just come out in front of no crowd. It was super strange, but at the same time, like WrestleMania is Wrestlemania and it was still a huge moment for me in my career. To be able to share that and share the ring was no one other than Charlotte Flair was just incredible.”

Ripley continued by noting how much praise she got about that match after they did it. She thought it was insane to think that at just 23-years-old and only wrestling for eight years and worked her first WrestleMania.

“Everyone telling me that I just absolutely killed it. Man, it was definitely a confidence boost.”

Ripley stated that she was legitimately happy about the match and cried about it because she was so overwhelmed with the feeling of prideful and the stress being lifted was amazing.